Thursday, November 26, 2009

phone sex, free phonesex, cheap phonesex, phonesex numbers, phonesex operator, phonesex chat, live phonesex, mature phonesex, mobile phonesex, phonese


SLUTTYMISTRESS on Niteflirt
Hey guys my name is Natalie! I am a beautiful 22 year old spoiled brat! Yes I am 20 years old and still spoiled! Anyways about my PERFECT body I am 5'8 and weigh 130 lbs. I have long light brown hair and dreamy greenish-blue eyes you will fall in love with. I have very kissable lips ( and I love to kiss ) and a great smile. My breasts are all natural, small and perky 34b and I love them just the way they are! I have a bubble butt with a very tight rosebud. My glistening skin that is so soft and so smooth will feel like silk to the touch. And last but certainly not least my pretty pink shaved pussy!
Call Me Live - Let me pleasure you like no other true slut can!

If you have any questions please contact me through Niteflirt Email using the button above or by logging into your niteflirt account and sending a message to "sluttymistress" ! I look forward to talking to you soon!

Give me a call anytim my prices are always under .99 cents per minute and if you are new to niteflirt and sign up now you get your FIRST 3 minutes FOR FREE & 3 SEXY XXX Pics Of Me!
Call Button