Thursday, November 26, 2009


Hello and welcome to my new phonesex site. My name is Natalie. I am a young 19 year old, beautiful, kinky, erotic, phone sex mistress with no limits to the kinky fantasy that I create in your mind. I love to suck cock, I am a total oral slut really. I love to be face f*cked. I wanna gag on that big cock of yours shove it deep into my throat then keep it there and gag me til I cant breathe. Lay me down and ram your cock down my throat as you pull my hair and shove my face up and down on your rock hard cock... Spank my pussy while ramming your masculine manhood meat down my hot wet throat. Let me get your beautiful cock nice and wet so you can shove that massive meat into my hot pink pussy.. Dip that hard throbbing cock in my pussy a few times then surprise me with it inside my ass.. Make me scream and make my ass gape open! I wanna taste your hot load of cum! Or better yet I want you to shoot that load deep inside me..